Scheduled maintenance of Range Rover, Land Rover, Jaguar and other premium cars is carried out to maintain stability in operation, as well as timely diagnosis of malfunctions.
The list of works carried out during the scheduled maintenance of Range Rover, Land Rover and Jaguar vehicles:
- change of engine oil and filters;
- inspection of fluid levels;
- checking, adjusting and replacing drive belts;
- suspension diagnostics;
- audit and tuning of the steering wheel, parking brake, front and rear brake pads, discs, wheel pressure;
- inspection of electrical equipment, electrical wiring, lighting, sound signal, air conditioning;
- inspection of the underbody, exhaust system and piping.
During seasonal servicing, the ReCar service network uses Jaguar Land Rover standards, methodology and special tools, our certified car service masters always follow factory recommendations.
ReCar service stations have equipment from manufacturers BOSCH, HOFMANN and others.
Using the services of ReCar, you thereby ensure safety
on the road to yourself and your passengers.