The ReCar service stations network provides high-precision 3D wheel alignment for different classes and brands of vehicles, including Land Rover, Range Rover and Jaguar.
At ReCar, adjustment is performed by certified craftsmen at the modern HOFMANN 3D stand-up bench. The latest equipment allows you to quickly measure and then adjust the angle of inclination of the wheels for maximum safety and comfort of movement.
Adjustment should be made after repair of the steering and suspension, as well as every 15-20 thousand kilometers. Additional diagnostics will be necessary after a tangible run over an obstacle or pothole.
The main signs of misregistration:
- uneven steering position when driving straight;
- pulling the car to the side after releasing the steering wheel;
- belated reaction to the actions of the driver when steering;
- uneven tread wear;
- different turning radius;
- noise from tires when driving.
Entrust the solution of car’s problems to ReCar service professionals! Call now!